CEDAR FALLS — Trent Law Firm, PLLC has named a few new authorized assistants, an attorney and a director of initial impressions.
- Jessica Bradley was employed as a legal assistant and is performing in the areas of family members regulation and training legislation. She is originally from Dubuque and received her B.A. in criminology and sociology from the University of Northern Iowa.
- Brittany Ellis was hired as a lawful assistant and is working in the areas of enterprise law, creditors’ rights, real estate and probate. She gained her B.A. in psychology and criminology from the College of Northern Iowa.
- Esmada Osmic was employed as a legal assistant and is performing in the locations of business legislation, probate, instruction law and creditors’ rights. She gained her B.A. in criminology and legal studies from the University of Northern Iowa. She is a Bosnian indigenous.
- Megan Johnson was employed as the director of initially impressions. She is from Cedar Falls and received her A.A. from Kirkwood Group College in Cedar Rapids.
- Terri Schmitz was employed as an lawyer and is functioning in academic law and spouse and children law. She is from Sumner and been given her B.A. in social perform and sociology from College of Iowa.