The advent of modernization and science has enabled the functioning of the world where there is a solution to almost all the problems of mankind.
Healthcare is one of the pillars of this modernization, which has progressed significantly and invented diverse techniques that can save lives and even transform them.
Cosmetics and aesthetics, a branch of healthcare, has also evolved in recent times and offers a great variety of aesthetic procedures that can improve the quality of life of a human.
Breast Augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that enables an individual to boost their confidence and improve their self-image.
This technique is available worldwide, and Turkey is one of the most popular destinations to get it done. The average breast augmentation cost in Turkey starts from USD 2700 and can change based on various factors such as accommodation cost, hospital choice, and other facilities.
If you want to know more about breast augmentation and its affordability in Turkey, keep reading this blog until the end!
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is an aesthetic medical procedure that is conducted to increase the size and enhance the shape of the breasts.
This is usually done through surgery, in which breast implants are placed under the breast tissue and chest muscles to alter their shape and size.
Fat transfer is also another breast augmentation technique in which the fat from any other body part is injected into the breasts.
There are two types of breast implants- salient and silicone ones. To choose the ones best for you, consult a qualified cosmetic surgeon and consider the risks and advantages linked to this procedure.
What Is The Need For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
An individual may undergo breast augmentation surgery for a variety of reasons. Some people despise themselves due to their features and may feel overconfident due to their appearance.
Breast augmentation can be very helpful for people who wish to transform their features and lead a confident life. A few common reasons why people go through breast augmentation surgery are:
- To alter the symmetry of breasts in case there is an imbalance between both breasts
- To enhance the shape of the breasts
- To increase the size of breasts
- To correct unevenness
- To regain the size of breasts after pregnancy or weight loss
- To boost self-image and confidence
Are There Any Risks Or Side Effects Linked To Breast Augmentation?
Like any other medical procedure, breast augmentation also has some complications and side effects that may emerge along with the recovery of the patient.
Some of the most common side effects and complications observed in people after breast augmentation surgery are:
- Swelling around breasts
- Sensitivity around the nipple area
- Breast pain
- Alterations in nipples
- Wound healing complications
- Implant rupture
- Changes in implant positioning
Many other side effects can be observed in different people according to the complications of their case.
In case these signs get worse over time, consult your doctor instantly to avoid any further complications of the procedure.
How Affordable Is Breast Augmentation In Turkey?
Turkey is an exquisite country in the Middle East, which is also a popular choice for worldwide patients seeking effective treatment.
According to a study published in The Lancet, healthcare in Turkey has advanced significantly in recent times and stands 60th among 195 countries in the healthcare sector.
Apart from the healthcare technology and qualified doctors, the Turkish healthcare system offers highly affordable medical services to worldwide patients, which is significantly cheaper than the services offered in many European and Western countries.
The cost of cosmetic procedures is also highly inexpensive in this country.
On average, the breast augmentation cost in Turkey starts from USD 2700 and can go up to USD 3300. The cost of breast implants alone can range from USD 2520 to USD 3080.
Best Hospitals In Turkey For Your Breast Augmentation In Turkey
Some of the best hospitals for breast augmentation in Turkey in Turkey are:
Istanbul Aesthetic Center, Sisli
- Established in the year 1970, Istanbul Aesthetic Center is one of the most widely recognized Multi-Specialty medical centers in the country.
- This hospital aims at delivering high patient satisfaction and is equipped with the right treatment procedures with the support of skilled doctors and utmost care.
- This hospital is well-known for its cosmetic and aesthetic medical procedures, such as beard transplantation, abdominoplasty surgery, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation surgery, breast reduction, dental procedures, hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, liposuction surgery, gynecomastia, male genitalia aesthetics, Brazilian butt lift, and many other procedures.
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Emsey Hospital, Pendik is a distinguished medical center that was founded in the year 2012 and is a Multi-Specialty institute located in the Asian part of Istanbul city.
- This hospital is the foremost choice of the majority of international patients due to its significant location and advanced medical services.
- Emsey Hospital follows all international standards and has been recognized with JCI accreditation.
Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- Established in 1997, Kolan International Hospital is one of the finest Multi-Specialty hospitals in Turkey, famous for cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
- The aesthetic and cosmetic department of the staff focuses on dentistry, cosmetology, plastic, and reconstructive procedures.
- The team of doctors at this hospital are immensely skilled and are experts in performing procedures such as buttocks lift, liposuction, facelift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, lip enlargement, hair transplantation, breast lift, fat transplant, breast implants, etc.
Medistanbul Hospital, Istanbul
- Established in 1970, Medistanbul Hospital is one of Turkey’s most specialized cosmetic and aesthetic clinics.
- This is a Multi-Specialty hospital that has also been acknowledged with several glorious awards and certifications.
- The department of cosmetics is highly qualified and possesses vast experience in the field.
- The hospital is widely known for its cosmetic procedures, such as facelifts, breast surgery, body surgery, face surgery, reconstructive surgery, liposuction, and many other procedures.
Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG), Istanbul
- Established in 2014, Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG) is one of Turkey’s most prominent medical clinics for cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
- This is a Single-Specialty clinic that is designed as per international standards and has a well-versed team, proficient in languages such as German, Arabic, English, and Spanish.
- This medical center is famous for its services in the field of dentistry and also offers many other cosmetic procedures to worldwide patients.
Turkey is a famous location among people who wish to avail medical procedures under budget and also relish refined facilities. The doctors in this country are highly specialized in their respective fields and offer comprehensive care to their patients. The hospitals are also prominent worldwide for their excellent performance and focus on the subjective recovery of patients.
The breast augmentation cost in Turkey is also very cheap and light on the pocket. This makes Turkey a great location to get an effective procedure, that too under pocket!